COMPLETE TURN-KEY PACKAGE INCLUDES
• 18′ wide (16′ projected image size) Inflatable AIRSCREEN® brand movie screen.
• Up to 250 viewers. Best looking, highest quality inflatable screens on the planet!
• Theatrical grade, non-perforated screen surface. Sharper image quality. No backlight bleed through to distort movie image.
• Wind rated at 25 MPH.
• Christie and Panasonic brand projectors. Professional level used in theaters, auditoriums and film festivals
• 1080p minimum resolution.
• 8,500 Lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. Lumens are your brightness. The brighter the lumen, the earlier you can start the movie. The contrast ratio is important for deep blacks and vibrant colors.
• Long Throw Lens. Enables us to position projection tent 85′ feet from the screen. The projector is towards the back of the audience (just like a movie theater), not in the front row, obstructing the view, distracting audiences and taking away from a movie’s magical experience.
• Dual Lamps (Bulbs). Important if one lamp fails, you have a backup ensuring an uninterrupted movie.
• Lamps (Bulbs) are replaced each season. Important to keep images bright as lamps dim considerably over time.
• BACKUP PROJECTOR IS PROVIDED FOR EVERY EVENT.
• A pair of QSC K12’s and one QSC KSUB. QSC is the sound system of choice for most major movie theaters.
• A 3000-watt system with three total speakers. Wattage and speaker size are important to reach your audience sizes effortlessly. Sub-woofers are important to “feel” the rumble of the movie. Full range speaker systems with bass enrich the moviegoer’s theatrical experience.
• Shure brand wireless microphones for public announcements.
• Cable to plug in your iPod for pre-movie music.
• (2) Professional Denon BluRay players.
• Seamless video switcher and 2 screen video monitor. Keeps DVD menus off screen, helps with cueing movies, sponsor videos, slides, and provides a professional presentation to your audience.
• Plug-in capabilities for laptop or gaming console. Our video system has HDMI inputs for laptops and pre-movie slideshows and sponsors advertising videos.
POWER AND SUPPORT TEAM:
• 6500 Watt quiet Honda generator for all outdoor movie equipment. Quiet generators are important to minimize sound intrusion with moviegoers viewing experience. Power distribution from our included Honda generator to the source is provided by contractor grade GFCI outlets to provide additional safety when working in potentially wet outdoor environments.
• Professional Audio Visual Technicians to deliver, setup and operate the system. Trained and experienced. We get a lot of high fives about our crew. They make a huge difference!
• Weather Assurance. When postponing an event before the movie setup, the client will receive a credit for production to occur on a mutually agreeable and available date in that calendar year.
• $2 Million Event Liability Insurance, Workers Comp and Commercial Auto Liability.
• Movie license assistance.
www.outdoorcinema.net • Call 720-317-7498