CURRENTLY INTERVIEWING FOR THE 2020 SEASON
POSITION: AUDIO VIDEO TECH – Production Set Up, Operation, and Strike
* Must fill out the online application, see link below.*
The Outdoor Cinema Network, a Colorado owned and operated company, based in Denver, is currently pursuing entry-level candidates to expand it’s Audio/Visual Tech and Event Crew for May – October 2020!
This position is an entry-level, part-time, seasonal, outdoor, live production employment opportunity that requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Must be HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE, always on time (which means arriving early in the production world) with extremely reliable transportation.
- Possess a GENERAL UNDERSTANDING and have basic operational skills for Audio/Visual systems like projectors, sound systems, signal flow, microphones, laptops, Blu-ray players, and cabling.
- Ability to MULTI-TASK and PROBLEM SOLVE, with acute attention to detail, in a very quick, efficient, “never let them see you break a sweat” manner, sometimes under pressure and occasionally in inclement weather, like high winds and rain.
- Capable of being able to safely lift up to 80lbs and move 110lbs when loading and unloading equipment into company vehicles. Also, have the PHYSICAL STAMINA it takes to set up and break down all the components it takes to create an outdoor theater.
- Being a TEAM PLAYER is essential and calls for the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances as well as a superior work ethic. It is necessary that you learn on the go and to think fast on your feet.
- Must be a strong COMMUNICATOR with the ability to focus attention on the client and your team’s needs while remaining calm, courteous, and PROFESSIONAL at all times.
- Required to produce a VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE and proof that you have maintained a clean driving record to meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Must have ACCESS to email, texting, and cell phone daily and the ability to respond promptly.
- A desire for FUN, and FRIENDSHIP!
A SERIOUS COMMITMENT MUST BE MADE TO WORK ENTIRE SUMMER SEASON from May – October 2020!
Hours range anywhere from 8 to 20 a week, and a shift is usually anywhere between 3 PM – 12 AM give or take an hour.
Primarily on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights! Due to the nature of this business, you are REQUIRED to work WEEKEND NIGHTS (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday back to back if needed), as well as be adaptable to schedule changes at the last minute if weather conditions do not support working an outdoor venue.
Approximately 20 hours paid at completion of the summer season and dependent fulfillment of the commitment agreement.
HOURLY PAY RANGE
$15.00 to $20.00 an hour dependent on training aptitude, previous experience, and leadership capabilities.